Last night during a talk, I mentioned a bunch of books. Here they are:
- E-Myth Revisited by Gerber – here’s a chapter
- Linchpin by Seth Godin – my review and someone else’s. And 1 more with a video of Seth.
- Tribes by Seth Godin – here is Seth’s TED talk about Tribes and here is audio.
My last seminar with Seth was about Picking Yourself. I had slides on that last night.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill – wikipedia cliff notes and here it is in a PDF.
- Endless Referrals by Bob Burg is the first sales book I ever read.
- Drip Marketing by Glenn Fallavollita
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy about Time Management
- Tim Ferriss launched 4 Hour Work Week at SxSW with this 40 minute talk.
Jim Rohn was my first coach. This is his 1 year coaching program about personal development. Here is Jim talking about Happiness is an Art.
Keith Rosen was my sales and busness coach for a while. If you want a coach, you can try CoachU or Noomii. If they don’t test you about your coachable and what your goals are, that is not a good coach.
Loral Langemeier – The Millionaire Maker’s Guide to Creating a Cash Machine. Her 12 building blocks of wealth.
Les Brown is one of Jim Rohn’s disciples and he is a good motivational speaker – YouTube.
Michael Port – Book Yourself Solid.
- The Accidental Salesperson by Chris Lytle
- Marketing Outrageously by Jon Spoelstra
- 1001 Ways to Market Your Services by Rick Crandall
- Practically Radical by William Taylor
- The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton
- Becoming a Category of One by Joe Galloway